Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A heart of Thankfulness, Hope...and Un-ending Gratefulness...

Hello All,

Today is a bit of a different post. It has been something on my heart that I have been mulling around in my head for weeks. As many of you have followed our journey...you know that we are in the process of our second embryo adoption. We are so excited...but I wanted to take a moment for thankfulness...for hope...and to express a heart of gratefulness that I don't ever feel like I can fully express. I want to express this heart to our donors. We have been blessed not just once, but twice with a great match...and two families who are giving us the chance to be parents. This brings tears of happiness to my eyes and my heart. We have been given the opportunity to experience a pregnancy, to get that first positive pregnancy test...and hopefully to have more children brought into our family, all because of the gracious donation of embryos. Andy and I do not take this lightly...but realize what a special gift we have been given. Oh my goodness...words fail me...but what I guess I am trying to express is not only is embryo donation such a precious gift, but when God brings people together, it is such a special and beautiful thing. We have two precious donating families who have given us the most precious gift we could think of...and we are SO blessed to have them in our lives! You give us hope! You have given us a chance. 8) We love you!


In hopeful anticipation,

Kristyn 

1 comment: