Thursday, September 17, 2015

Continuing the Journey...

Hello Everyone! 8)

So...I am so excited to just share with you that things are going well this week so far. Today my clinic   was able to get some information they needed to continue to the next step of our process. Yay! I will continue to rejoice at each little step! At this time, now my Dr. has the info he needs and has asked me to come in for another Hysteroscopy. My doctor had mentioned doing this after our miscarriage, but wasn't sure exactly when that was going to happen. Please pray that everything looks good. As you know...there is no reason that it shouldn't....we just did this not even 4 months ago....however...I do not take anything for granted. 8) My doctor likes to be very through...and for this I am grateful. So not a lot to share today...but things are moving. We love you all...and please continue to keep us in your prayers. 

A hopeful family,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment