Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Big Day...

Hello All,

Tomorrow is a BIG day!! Tomorrow we will find out if we can move forward with our adoption. Andy and I are so excited!! Really...everything is looking good...but we just have to get the "go ahead" from my doctor. 8) However....one BIG prayer request for tomorrow is that my scope goes well. I am not anticipating anything different. We did just do this a few months ago. However, it is our first scope since our miscarriage...and my doctor just wants to make sure everything is looking good. I always hold my breath a little bit (just natural on this journey ;). I would continue to ask for your prayers over the details tomorrow....and that Lord willing we will be able to begin the process of welcoming these precious gifts (embryos) into our family. We are so very grateful to even have this opportunity. We thank you for all your prayers.

Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment