Thursday, October 9, 2014

It takes a little time....

So this week has been full of ups and downs, but what I can say is that I am so grateful for our friends, family and clergy....You all are amazing! We have been surrounded by love and compassion from all around. Thank you to everyone who has let me process this out loud also. It's going to take some time to heal, and we want to grieve that part of our loss that we need to. So...although we are moving forward and making plans...we are taking the time we need to. Some things to be praying about are what adoption route to take. We have been encouraged with the possibility of doing an embryo adoption; which my doctor said he was willing to do. Now, as some of you know...because of my Turner Syndrome, there is a possibility of rupture of my aorta with pregnancy or after, so although Turners makes me more at risk than the normal person, on the scale of a Turner patient...I am on the better end of the range (always still a possibility even without pregnancy). There is also the possibility of the traditional adoption route...so we ask for prayers for guidance as we make some of these decisions. The good thing is that we don't need to make them today...and we can take some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment