Friday, June 12, 2015

We are PREGNANT!!!

Wow! It still feels surreal...but these are the words that my heart has longed to write for so very long. Andy and I are pleased to let all of you know that officially today...we are PREGNANT! My Beta test came in at 387 which is the possibility of twins...but more likely a really strong singleton. YAY!! We are so very blessed to have so many of you praying with us, traveling with us, journeying with us through this process....we could not have been here had it not been carried by your prayers, support, understanding and love. Our biggest prayer for today was that no matter what...we would be able to see the goodness of God. Indeed He has answered that prayer.

As you all know...there is still a long journey to travel yet...and we are so excited to take this next step. Please pray for the growth and health of this precious life growing inside of me. Please pray for my body to tolerate this pregnancy without complication...and that my health will remain well during this process. In the next week, I will be having blood work to make sure the baby is growing/developing well. Also, I will be followed closely by my awesome team of doctors as we take this journey step by step. Please pray for their wisdom and guidance as they help guide my care. Please pray for Andy...as he takes on a pregnant wife....LOL!

We Praise God with the Bad News....and we Praise God with the GOOD news! Today we rejoice. May God's grace and peace be with you. May you be able to see His goodness today!


With much love...and overflowing hearts,

The Johnson Family ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't stand how excited I am for you guys! I have followed you two through your journey and prayed for peace in the tough times. What awesome news! Our God is an awesome God! Let's all sing it together(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We have felt the prayers very much!! We are so thankful for the prayers of everyone! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wept with the joy of your announcement! We will
    be with you through it all!

    ReplyDelete