Monday, June 22, 2015

A Tot-ally Good Update!!

Hello All,

So after our scare this past weekend, I was able to go in for blood work today (which had already been planned). My numbers came back today at 19,910!! This is pretty good for 5weeks 3days along. I am praising the Lord, because we really thought we lost our Tot this weekend...and that was scary. We are so grateful, but realizing this whole process is a continual surrender. Parents...I don't know how you do it!!! LOL! Anyway, we still appreciate your prayers...we apparently are going to need it with this Tot, because he/she is already giving us a heart attack (which I understand is also normal ;). Thank you all so much for traveling this road with us. Our labs are done for now...and now we just wait for our next ultrasound (which looks like it might be on 7/8). Yay!!! Wow!

With much Thanksgiving,

Andy, Kristyn and Tot

No comments:

Post a Comment