Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Our Wild Ride



Hello All,

I was really not expecting to send out another update....but here it is. Our Wild Ride. So we ended up back at the doctor today. The good news at the moment that I can take heart in is that we have not miscarried at this time. The bad news is that I have been diagnosed with a sub-chorionic hemorrhage. This can resolve on it's own...but the potential issue is that if it gets really large, it can increase chance of miscarriage or impede the growth of the baby. Please pray that this issue is able to resolve in the best of ways. Please pray that the baby remains healthy, continues to grow well, and that Andy and I will have peace during this roller coaster. The last few days have been intense for sure. I will need to take good care of the baby and me for now. We appreciate and welcome your prayers as always.

With much Love,

Andy, Kristyn and Tot

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you that God will heal the hemorrhage and that your precious little one will grow and thrive.
    I'm praying peace for you and Andy and your parents and sister and your baby's uncle and cousins and everybody who loves you.
    I love you as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete