Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tot #2...For This Child I (We) Prayed

Hello All,

Well...I went to the doctor again today and everything is looking great! My doctor is doing things a little differently with my medications this time, and we will be waiting another week to do the Frozen Embryo Transfer, which will be June 3! I am so very thankful that things are going well...but to those of you who have ridden this roller coaster with us, there is still a long way to go. We did get the go ahead to use something called "embryo glue" this time. I have also have proceeded with trying acupuncture as a conjunctive therapy for this go around. However, with these minor changes the most important thing we can be doing, and we ask from you all is prayer. Again, we ask for prayer that Tot#2 thaws well! My heart also wants to pray for good implantation and a healthy pregnancy (which I do pray for) but also that the Lord's will be done. That our hearts would submit to His will. That we would remember that He does care for us in the midst of it all. So we pray in hope for this child. For this journey. We are so thankful to all of you! For this child (these children) we have all prayed!

Grace and Peace,

Kristyn and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment