Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Good, The Bad...and the Low Estrogen BC pills

Well Everyone,

As always...I have shared everything along this journey. So, although there is not any further news at this point regarding our next adoption...there are definitely things to pray for (of course...that being one of them for sure). After our last follow up with our doctor, he changed my birth control to a low estrogen bc. This is because it would hopefully be better for long term use and prevent long term consequences. Well...apparently my body does not like this type of bc. So the prayer requests is that we would be able to find the right one that would not mess with my body like this. This is going to be huge moving forward...so I would just appreciate your prayers for this from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all so much! 8)

Much Love,

Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment