Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Autoimmune testing...And the Official Negative Pregnancy Test

Hello All,

There still isn't much new news these days. However, at our follow-up meeting with our doctor...we decided to run a LOT of blood test to check and see if I had any autoimmune issues going on. I had to wait until today to get the test done after our miscarriage...so the day is finally here. I am sharing this with you so that y'all can be praying. My prayer is that if there are any "extra" underlying issues...that they would be discovered....and that if they are discovered, they are problems that CAN be "fixed". Also....today is the day that should be the "official" negative pregnancy test. At our last appointment my pregnancy hormones were still in my system (which is normal)....and finally they should be back to zero. That is a weird feeling to have it take almost two months to return your body to a "non" pregnant state.
Thank you to all of you who are following our journey. We appreciate and value your prayers so much! Also...we continue to pray that my body would be able to successfully carry a pregnancy, as we look forward to another embryo adoption.....and I promise...we will share when that match happens! 8)  We love you all very much!

Oh! I forgot to mention that they allowed me to go back to my previous birth control pills...so that is a PRAISE!! 8) I am feeling so much better!

Many Blessings to you All!

Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment