Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Reality Bites....

So...with a little humor I say that sometimes reality can be difficult...and some days it is. Today, my doctor had a nice little heart to heart with me...and my body is just a stubborn oddity. All the things we thought looked good....are being difficult. So...today is one of those days that I would like to ask for your prayers through this process. We have a lot of BIG decisions to make and pray though....and just ask for you to join with us in that! So....for today...I will be honest...it can be difficult, but God is good, and I know He has a plan. 

5 comments:

  1. I can hear your heart in this. I know it takes a lot to keep your humor and faith so strong on days like this. Praying for you and the decisions ahead, dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your prayers. Truly!

    ReplyDelete