Thursday, April 30, 2015

Is He safe...No...but He is GOOD!

Hello All,

Many of you know by now that our results for Tot #1 were negative. Our precious embryo did not make it. The hardest part of my day besides getting the news, was having to tell the donor family. However, they were so gracious and grieve for us. For that and for them we are ever grateful.
Andy and I want you to know how much your prayers and support have meant to us, and as promised we will share the joys and the pains of this journey as always. Here is the reason. Life is not perfect...and there will be times that we will encounter pain. Deep pain; and God is still good. I have always tried to protect myself from pain and hurt and in the course of maturing in faith and life I have realized that I can not. We can not protect ourselves from the hard, difficult things of this world. And God is still there. I always thought that He would protect me from the hurt...but no...He is WITH me in the hurt. This life that He has called us to is by no means safe...but in the end...He is GOOD. We don't know the end of our story. We don't know what child or children God will provide for our home, if any. But at the end of today...we can say Blessed Be His Name. May our feelings never be the anchor by which we see truth.

Grace and Peace to you All!

Andy and Kristyn Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment