Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Lady (Family) in Waiting....

Hello All,

So I went for my ultrasound yesterday, and things are looking pretty good! Yea! The only thing that was decided was that I will need another week and an increase in meds to get me where I need to be. This is not bad (and not unexpected), but it does push our Embryo Transfer date to the 4/21. This causes us to miss a badly needed trip home. However, it does allow Andy to make his very important ordination interview (which is on the 14th), and then get to go with me on the 21st!! Also, it backs me up to having time already off of work, so I can rest and take care of myself without stress. I am so excited that God has worked out all the details! We can't wait to meet our little Tater Tot #1 on the 21st, and praying that God's will be done in all of this. May He give us grace and peace each step of the way! Thanks for all of your prayers, and please continue to pray that 1) The our Tater Tot #1 thaws well. 2) That we would be able to have a healthy baby/pregnancy. 3) For my health in the midst of it all. We know that the odds are small, but God can do miracles! He has brought us here for a reason, and I can't wait to see what it is!

Grace and Peace to you ALL!

Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment