Saturday, March 21, 2015

Up...

Ok. One of my favorite movies is a little one called "Up". Other than being a cute cartoon movie...it means so much more to me. This movie touches on the issues of infertility, love, lost dreams, and life in such a beautiful way (and with a tad of awesome humor). As Andy and I have been going though our journey that the Lord has laid before us, it is so easy to get caught up in the details...but here is the thing this movie reminds me of...God is writing a beautiful story. Every time I see "UP" this idea is impressed upon my heart. Our lives may not turn out exactly like we had planned or hoped. However, He is unfolding a beautiful plan even if we can't see it. This is such a good reminder for me, because I want to know everything. Now. I can't wait to see the story that He is unfolding for Andy and I, and what He has in store. Lord, May my heart continue to trust You, the One who is trustworthy! For now, I will rejoice that we have been given the precious gift of our embryos; our children. The future of all of it is up to Him;  I need not worry, because I am not the one in control. 8)

Grace and Peace,

Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment