Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring...a time for New Beginnings

Hello All,

We are getting so close to our Frozen Embryo Transfer...and so many thoughts and feelings are going through my mind. I am so excited, nervous, anxious...and through this time of Lent...I have had to encounter these emotions. It has been such a great time (not easy, but needed)...but as I think of this next step...getting close to Easter...it makes me think of new life...renewal! Looking back at Christmas...it was the time for Advent...the waiting and anticipation of what was to come. Lent has been a time of contemplation, pondering, and focusing on the work the Lord is doing in me and around me...cleaning house per se. As we head toward our Embryo Transfer (around Easter time)...I feel that the timing could not be better. Lord, with your help, prepare our hearts as we prepare for the possibility of new life! This continues to be a sanctifying journey...and with God's help...we will soon be parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment